04/25/2022 to 04/03/2023
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Description: Please see attachment. Important: There is a possibility to work 80% from home.
We are currently searching for a dynamic Software Engineer to join our Software Team in the manufacturing department.
Responsible for designing and implementing software modules within complex medical device products through the development and execution of unit test based upon software and system specifications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design, Implement and test software for embedded medical products in C/C++11
2. Strong knowledge with Database development; and good knowledge of an ORM
3. Design and Implement Unit tests for the product software that the candidate will generate.
4. Write and maintain software design document. UML experience is a plus
5. Familiar with software design pattern
6. Strong experience with Object Oriented Design concepts
7. Worked in an Agile/Scrum development process environment
8. Independently plan and conduct small to medium-size assigned projects requiring conventional types of plans, investigations and/or
equipment; manages multiple often concurrent projects;
9. Trouble-shoot the issues with medical device, isolate the issues in hardware or software, and find the root causes and solutions.
10. Investigate customer product complaints and internal process /procedure issues by using system level knowledge of the interactions between the product’s electronics, software and mechanics.
11. Responsible for completing documentation in a timely manner and in accordance with business standards;
12. Lead and/or participate on cross-functional teams to support organizational goals;
13. Understand and comply with applicable EHS policies, procedures, rules and regulations;
14. Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality System.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: Bachelor degree of Software or Engineering or equivalent. Master Degree preferred.
Experience: 5+ years of industry experience is expected; experience with Linux/Unix and Windows programming techniques and concepts; strong C/C++ and Java/Java Script programming skills with Real Time OS; experience in programming with at least one application framework; excellent documentation and effective communication skills; familiarity with object oriented design and programming techniques; SQL/ORM web development experience is highly desired.